Life Post: Florida Living
Life in Florida has taught me a few things:
1. To survive the maniac drivers one must also drive like a maniac.
2. Gators are water bears.
3. Don't touch the manatees.
4. Don't eat chipotle outside...
Unless you feel like fighting off a flock of
mutant manbirds over your burrito bowl.
5. It's acceptable to get out of a car at
any stoppage in traffic like
it's GTA and walk the rest of your way
(this happens so much).
6. Make friends with security and the world is yours...
at least rooftop access will be